to Hope House
to Hope House
Donate Essential Items
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic we are only accepting donations of new items. Please call 816-604-7578 or email Shannon Chura for further instructions on the donation process.
We appreciate your support as we continue to provide services to those impacted by domestic violence and their families during this crisis.
*We do not accept computers, monitors, printers, televisions or cribs manufactured prior to July 2014.
Current List of Urgent Needs
- Cough Drops
- Chap Stick
- Paper towels
- Toilet paper
- Disinfectant Wipes
- Boys underwear, sizes 2T-XL
- Women's pajamas: M, L and plus sizes
- Women's slippers, most sizes needed
- Women's sweat pants, all sizes, especially plus sizes
- Sippy Cups
- Baby wash, lotion, shampoo
- Diaper cream
- Baby Bottles
- Luster's Pink Oil Moisturizer Lotion
- Luster's Pink Conditioning Shampoo
- Luster's Pink Sheen Spray
- Baby Toys (rattles, teething toys, etc.)
- QT and Uber gift cards
Would you like to help us make the Holidays bright for our families? View our Wish List HERE. OR CLICK HERE to visit our Amazon Smile Wish List. You can purchase a gift item and it will automatically be shipped right to our door.
To view a list of our ongoing needs, please click here.
Easily donate Urgent Needs items through our Amazon Smile account. The wish list can be found HERE. Simply make your purchases and they will automatically be shipped right to our door.
Don’t forget to select Hope House as your charity of choice to automatically support with every purchase through Amazon Smile.